Koodo Community

Community

bring back total data usage and total airtime on bill

Userlevel 2
I would like Koodo to bring back total data usage and total airtime on the monthly bill.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can vote here too 🙂 http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/new_bill_format_needs_improvements
Userlevel 5
Hi James, we're definitely looking into this. Thanks for sharing.
Why wouldn't it be available? How else can you look at your history to see if you have the right plan?
Userlevel 2
Ray Auger wrote:

Why wouldn't it be available? How else can you look at your history to see if you have the right ...

It was and then Koodo stopped showing it.
Userlevel 6
Ray Auger wrote:

Why wouldn't it be available? How else can you look at your history to see if you have the right ...

You can still see usage details on their app and the self serve site online under usage.
Ray Auger wrote:

I've looked on the website and the self serve app and the only usage totals that I can see are for the current billing period. When I display Previous Usage there are no totals just a listing off all usage. Can you post a link to where you are able to find the total usage on the monthly bill..
Userlevel 3
Hey James, Thanks to your idea we've added usage details to your bill again. If you haven't already, you should see it on your next bill. I hope this helps you get more from Koodo.