Koodo Community
Solved

Bought new phone with same plan, data on current phone isn't working

• 23 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Purchased the Pixel 5 on Koodo and kept the same plan I had before. The new phone hasn't come in yet because it's only been a few days but now Koodo gave me only 10MB of data which was obviously used in 2 seconds and then charged me 0.75$ for going over my data. I get 8GB a month and only used about 5gb this period. I am also not able to send or receive text messages.  

icon

Best answer by Alexandra_Koodo 23 November 2020, 17:43

Purchased the Pixel 5 on Koodo and kept the same plan I had before. The new phone hasn't come in yet because it's only been a few days but now Koodo gave me only 10MB of data which was obviously used in 2 seconds and then charged me 0.75$ for going over my data. I get 8GB a month and only used about 5gb this period. I am also not able to send or receive text messages.  

Hello there! We have managed to fix the mobile data issue, please power off/on your phone. We applied a credit for the  $0.75 fee, it should be already visible on Self Serve. If by any chance you’ll need more GB until this billing cycle ends, feel free to send us a private message on Twitter or Facebook. 

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Aren’t you the same person : 

Userlevel 5

Hello there! We have managed to fix the mobile data issue, please power off/on your phone. We applied a credit for the  $0.75 fee, it should be already visible on Self Serve. If by any chance you’ll need more GB until this billing cycle ends, feel free to send us a private message on Twitter or Facebook. 

Aren’t you the same person : 

same issue, different person.