Koodo Community

Community

Question

Bonus 2GB data wasn't available when I changed my plan, now stuck with a plan I don't want!

How do I access the bonus 2GB data? I sacrificed a good plan to access it, and wasn't given the option. No am looking at alternative phone providers.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How did you add the plan, Ryan.
To add the 2GB bonus, you must add an add-on when check out, if you do it online.
The promotion is still on going, I think if you missed or made a mistake you can always fix it easily.
Dinh wrote:

How did you add the plan, Ryan.
To add the 2GB bonus, you must add an add-on when check out, if y...

Thanks Azure123. I am trying to fix it but can only make 1 plan change/month, so now am waiting for customer service to reply, or until their customer service hours tomorrow.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ryan, you mentioned in another thread you simply changed your plan. The bonus data is only for new or renewing customers.
How does Koodo define renewals? I am a renewing customer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ryan wrote:

A renewal is when you buy a new phone on the tab.
Ryan wrote:

Where is that definition provided from Koodo?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ryan wrote:

"Get bonus data on select in-market plans! Add this to your order after selecting a phone and eligible plan from the plans page." https://www.koodomobile.com/add-ons?INTCMP=KMNew_NavMenu_Shop_Addons
I am upgrading my plan so that’s a renewal, yet I’m now stuck with a more expensive plan and don’t have the data I want.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Valeta Heiden wrote:

I am upgrading my plan so that’s a renewal, yet I’m now stuck with a more expensive plan and don’...

Refer to my comment above.