Koodo Community

Black Friday promo plan +1GB not showing in self serve.

Userlevel 3
I did the phone tab upgrade and moved to the $57 plan. It shows I'm on the new plan, but no mention of the additional 1GB. Anyone on the Black Friday promo plan see anything that indicates the additional 1 GB?

25 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Give it a couple of weeks for it to appear
Userlevel 3
Really? It always concerns me when I don't see it confirmed. Is his typical?. I just want make sure that I got it and something didn't get missed.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Really? It always concerns me when I don't see it confirmed. Is his typical?. I just want make...Fido started the free 1Gb.  Then Koodo had to match last minute, so their system is not quite configured for this change currently.
Userlevel 3
Really? It always concerns me when I don't see it confirmed. Is his typical?. I just want make...That makes sense. Didn't know the order of things. Thanks for the replies.
Really? It always concerns me when I don't see it confirmed. Is his typical?. I just want make...If I upgrade from a $55 2gb plan to a $57 2gb plan I will get the +1 gb bonus in ~a few weeks?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Really? It always concerns me when I don't see it confirmed. Is his typical?. I just want make...If you upgraded your phone on a Tab then yes you should
Really? It always concerns me when I don't see it confirmed. Is his typical?. I just want make...Thank you for the quick reply, I will call in and see if they will give me the bonus gig without upgrading (i'll pay of current tab if needed)

worst case i lose $2 and cancel.

Thanks,
Userlevel 4
Really? It always concerns me when I don't see it confirmed. Is his typical?. I just want make...Hi Dennis i am on the $ 34 quebec plan 1gb month to month and decided to change for the $ 44 plan 2gb and wanted the extra 1gb can i get it on my month to month plan
Really? It always concerns me when I don't see it confirmed. Is his typical?. I just want make...That was big trick ftom koodo , yes the upgrade plane is not showing in the self service , it will give simillar plane with no data , icalled koodo and there answer was they can't change until my cycle period ended ,and i will not got that promotion
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Really? It always concerns me when I don't see it confirmed. Is his typical?. I just want make...Lloyd I believe that the extra gb is for new activations or upgrading your phone on a tab. Amir, if you call Koodo they can totally change your plan more than once per billing cycle
Really? It always concerns me when I don't see it confirmed. Is his typical?. I just want make...I called tonight at 8 and i was on hold for more than 1:30 finally i got to talk to a rep he said he can only transfer me to loyalty to add that extra 1 gig however the office was closed. The rep put a note on my account .so my question: am i going to get that 1 extra gig or not if i call tmrw?
Really? It always concerns me when I don't see it confirmed. Is his typical?. I just want make...you should call back if she did not offer to call you back.. because based on the note the the loyalty dep might be able to help you, but if you wait long enough, they might not be able to add it
Really? It always concerns me when I don't see it confirmed. Is his typical?. I just want make...I called Koodo and there answer was that " Sorry we can't change  it because the offer was only for self service and wait until the cycle period to end" which I can't believe they can'nt change it , thanks for your comment Dennis
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Really? It always concerns me when I don't see it confirmed. Is his typical?. I just want make...Amir,
What's the full story of what happened?
Did you sign up online? Did you get a special online plan?

The Black friday deal was not limited to online purchases
Userlevel 5
Really? It always concerns me when I don't see it confirmed. Is his typical?. I just want make...I find it odd that anyone could even get on the Koodo Website during the plan offer. Mainly because I could not even check my accounts or tab balance, in prep of my exit strategy. This actually prompted me to get off my lazy ass and drive to Fido...haha
Really? It always concerns me when I don't see it confirmed. Is his typical?. I just want make...What's happened , it was on koodo website then I click on it to upgrade my plan ,asked my to sign to my account and was exactly as the deal for unlimited calls but didn't show the 1 GB and I thought is the one and I upgrade and it will take 15 min to change , after 2 hrsI went to check and It was 5$charge for the data ,then I called and they reply to my after more than an hour , Alebert was his name and he said I can't changed then he asked for the supportand they said same thing to the end of cycle period
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Really? It always concerns me when I don't see it confirmed. Is his typical?. I just want make...What plan did you sign up for?  The 1GB offer was for plans with 1GB or more
Userlevel 3
I think there are other issues in the replies here. In my case I went to the Koodo Store, upgraded my phone to meet the requirements to get the 1gb extra deal. So I did not ask for it to be added outside of the promo rules. My concern is only that it does not appear yet on my account and no indication that I am getting it. I'm sure this is causing a LOT of unnecessary calls to Customer Service. Communication is the key to Customer Satisfaction (Hint for Koodo)
Userlevel 5
I think there are other issues in the replies here. In my case I went to the Koodo Store, upgrad...As long as you did all the steps you will have it automatically added on the back end. Its a pretty massive undertaking to update systems everywhere with the promo plans (which were only around for a couple days), so I guess it was easier for them to add the extra gb on the back end.
Userlevel 3
I think there are other issues in the replies here. In my case I went to the Koodo Store, upgrad...I agree, I'm now fairly confident I'll get it. If not for RFD and Koodo Community, I wouldn't have known. Koodo just needs better communication on this to those affected and everyone will be calmed. 😉
Userlevel 5
I think there are other issues in the replies here. In my case I went to the Koodo Store, upgrad...The sales people were all given a bulletin about it, but with it being as busy as it was, I'm sure not every detail was explained as well as it could have been.
Userlevel 5
I think there are other issues in the replies here. In my case I went to the Koodo Store, upgrad...This giant fire sale Koodo Plan Offer was such a success that it requires time, for the paper work to catch up.
Userlevel 3
I think there are other issues in the replies here. In my case I went to the Koodo Store, upgrad...Nothing to worry about........ Koodo has the entire staff working together to update the files.

Userlevel 5
I think there are other issues in the replies here. In my case I went to the Koodo Store, upgrad...That's hilarious
Userlevel 1
I think there are other issues in the replies here. In my case I went to the Koodo Store, upgrad...hahah nice one billy!