Koodo Community

Community

Solved

billing with debit card

hello, can i pay my koodo bill using debit card? i have a scotia bank debit card.... or for paying through western union, whether i need to provide cheque for the required bill amount? or i just need to pay the cash? thanks in advance...

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Just log into your bank account online and pay it that way. That will take about 3 - 5 business days.
Thanks,,,,,if i set up pre-authorized payment from my chequeing account, it will come into effect from next month only?
Userlevel 4
gibin varghese wrote:

Thanks,,,,,if i set up pre-authorized payment from my chequeing account, it will come into effect...

Yes. it does take one bill cycle to take effect.
Userlevel 3
gibin varghese wrote:

Thanks,,,,,if i set up pre-authorized payment from my chequeing account, it will come into effect...

The payment for the month of still has to be made. At which point the next months bill will be taken from the due date from your bank account.
gibin varghese wrote:

thanks..
gibin varghese wrote:

hello,how many days koodo will take to process the bill payment through scotia online banking?
hello,how many days koodo will take to process the bill payment through scotia online banking?
Userlevel 7
gibin varghese wrote:

Around 3 to 5 business days
gibin varghese wrote:

Is it relatively the same with all banks?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
gibin varghese wrote:

yes.