Koodo Community
Solved

billing question

Billing errors.  What is this charge for on my first bill? 

Monthly TELUS Easy Payment $17.08

Also I was told the 2nd line was $45, but have been charged $50. How do I sort out billing issues?

icon

Best answer by Dennis 27 August 2020, 02:00

Regarding your first question, could the easy payment be your tab charge?

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Koodo bills 1 month ahead and the billing cycle is not exactly when you signed up so there is proration.

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/charges-explained

You can login to your self serve and download the detailed PDF ebill to view the details

Sorry, that doesn't answer my questions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Could you take a screenshot where you see this "telus easy payment" line on your koodo bill? Just leave out any personal info.

I switched from a Telus account and was told I would be paying out my phone on my last Telus bill. It does look like it may be the monthly payment for the phone. I guess I should look under tab charges. Didnt think of that because I was "bringing my own phone". Thanks for the response.

Could you take a screenshot where you see this "telus easy payment" line on your koodo bill? Just leave out any personal info.

I think Dennis is right and it may be a tab charge from switching from Telus. If it's not, I will take a screen shot and post. Thanks for your response.

How do I sort out billing issues?

Userlevel 3

Hello @KimMed! For billing inquiries, please send us a private message on Facebook (m.me/koodo) or a direct message on Twitter (@koodo), and we’ll gladly take a look at your bill and check the charges.

What is the Koodoo customer service phone number?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What is the Koodoo customer service phone number?

You can ask your questions here.