Koodo Community
Solved

Billing problem

• 10 November 2020
  • 4 replies

I have had my bill doubled for the last 2 months, and koodo gives me different information in every way possible. Below is all the mixed messages. I o

we, apparently, either $0, $40, or $90…

Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers,
b.

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 10 November 2020, 18:55

If you see “Balance Due” is $0,  then your balance for now is $0.  This balance due will adjusted within few days after you made payment. 

Your first screenshot is your bill notification which you receive 3-5days after the bill date. (your bill date is 17th.) You must received it around Oct 21,22.  That’s why amount due says $91.76.  You made payment on Oct 20th and it didn’t reflected on this bill notification. ( But your payment is showing under current bill.

It’s confusing, They should show you information of Oct 18 - Nov 17th as your current bill (since you received PDF Ebill for Oct18-Nov17.)

From what I see on your screenshots, you don’t have any balance owing.  When you receive your next bill, it should be all clear and regular bill if you don’t change anything or incur any overage.

View original

4 replies

Forgot to add that this same thing happened last month, so I assumed I had missed a month (hence the payment on Oct 30th.

More info. Billing statements for last three months:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you see “Balance Due” is $0,  then your balance for now is $0.  This balance due will adjusted within few days after you made payment. 

Your first screenshot is your bill notification which you receive 3-5days after the bill date. (your bill date is 17th.) You must received it around Oct 21,22.  That’s why amount due says $91.76.  You made payment on Oct 20th and it didn’t reflected on this bill notification. ( But your payment is showing under current bill.

It’s confusing, They should show you information of Oct 18 - Nov 17th as your current bill (since you received PDF Ebill for Oct18-Nov17.)

From what I see on your screenshots, you don’t have any balance owing.  When you receive your next bill, it should be all clear and regular bill if you don’t change anything or incur any overage.

Spoke with Koodo support and they confirmed the misinformation. The requested amount was paid 3 weeks ago, but the system continued  to show it as outstanding in the email and chat. The online amount was correct.

They said ‘sorry’.

The response above is correct. So thanks for that.