Koodo Community
Solved

billing notification

• 2 March 2021
  • 8 replies

Since the new year I have yet to receive an ebill or a text regarding my phone bill. I have it signed up for email and text notifications and have not received either one January or February of this year. I had no issues last year or previous to this and would have missed my phone bill which is due today, had I not logged in to koodo to check.

icon

Best answer by rikkster 2 March 2021, 15:22

I have checked my junk I have checked my promotions I have checked that the notifications are active I have I clicked and reclicked them to get the notifications which I am signed up for through both email AND text and I haven’t received EITHER in two months , I’m really not sure what to do as I’ve done everything on my end 

Thank you for your reply. Try sending a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger, an official Koodo rep should be able to get to the bottom of this and provide you with an explanation.

https://www.facebook.com/Koodo

View original

8 replies

Badge +4

Is there a chance that email notifications are somehow ending up in your junk email folder?

Have you checked to see whether email and text notifications are active when you log in to your self-serve account? (View My Bill > Bill Notification)

I have checked my junk I have checked my promotions I have checked that the notifications are active I have I clicked and reclicked them to get the notifications which I am signed up for through both email AND text and I haven’t received EITHER in two months , I’m really not sure what to do as I’ve done everything on my end 

Badge +4

Thank you for your reply. Try sending a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger, an official Koodo rep should be able to get to the bottom of this and provide you with an explanation.

https://www.facebook.com/Koodo

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@... The below is the last notification we sent via SMS. Did you not receive it?

I received it and it didn’t help me .. I’m signed up to receive my bill TWO WAYS and haven’t received ANY since DECEMBER 2020 , I have clicked and I clicked the boxes checked all my folders and if I didn’t check my account today I would’ve ended up with a late fee for a bill I didn’t know was due 

Is there a chance that email notifications are somehow ending up in your junk email folder?

Have you checked to see whether email and text notifications are active when you log in to your self-serve account? (View My Bill > Bill Notification)

I don’t have Facebook ..

Badge +4

I don’t have Facebook ..

You can schedule a callback using Koodo Assist.  Enter #socialtech in the chat dialogue box to get to the ‘schedule a callback’ option a little quicker. Hopefully, a Koodo rep will be able to resolve the issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I received it and it didn’t help me .. I’m signed up to receive my bill TWO WAYS and haven’t received ANY since DECEMBER 2020  

What do you mean you have received it?