Koodo Community

Billing issues

I went to Koodo store on March. (I forgot what date I visited) for switch 45Plan  from Bell, because I don’t need hight price plan. 

That time, they said it is not working. It took a time. It seemed to take more time.

So I asked I will come back later.

I didn’t sign and I didn’t get USIM chip.

After get in home, my Bell service was stopped.

So, before I visit Koodo store again April 06, I didn’t get any service no Koodo, no bell.

I got bill “ 115.26$ “ for March 18 - March 25.

My service started from April 06.

I visited Koodo store again. I heard, It was technically working from march 18 and this is Koodo system ,so there are only way to pay.

Also on April 06, They asked me sign blank paper. I just checked mail from that store, They wrote effective date march 18 on my sign . It seems like I agree to using from March 18. But I didn’t.

I really don’t understand about this situation.

It means, even if I use it from April 06 to April 25, I have to pay “ March bill + Service fee + April bill = around 221$ “ for 19days.

I really regret to moved Koodo now.

I think, this is not only problem about bill.

How can I contact any real person who working Koodo? Not store people.

I just want to know really it is Koodo system.

Thank you.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I went to Koodo store on March. 
   Which location is it?

That time, they said it is not working. It took a time. It seemed to take more time.

So I asked I will come back later.

I didn’t sign and I didn’t get USIM chip.

After get in home, my Bell service was stopped.

It sounds like they tried to port /transfer your number from Bell.  But, it didn’t happen while you were at a store.   But, it means the store rep already put a Koodo SIM card into your phone.  I’m surprised they didn’t show you?

So, before I visit Koodo store again April 06, I didn’t get any service no Koodo, no bell.

Did you try to make phone calls or texts?   Or you didn’t use it at all?

I got bill “ 115.26$ “ for March 18 - March 25.

My service started from April 06.

I visited Koodo store again. I heard, It was technically working from march 18 and this is Koodo system ,so there are only way to pay.

Also on April 06, They asked me sign blank paper. 

Do you have a copy of it?  What date is on the paper you signed?

I just checked mail from that store, They wrote effective date march 18 on my sign . It seems like I agree to using from March 18. But I didn’t.

If store rep set up ( Activate and porting) your phone for you, then they should have explained  what is going on and what to expect. So, you should be able to use your phone after the porting is done. It could be within hours or days.

It means, even if I use it from April 06 to April 25, I have to pay “ March bill + Service fee + April bill = around 221$ “ for 19days.

Partial charge from your activation day March 18th to Mar 25th  ($45/30days  x 8days =$12)  plus full month from March 26th to Apr 25 ( $45) plus activation fee $45  plus tax = $115.26    
so, technically your bill is correct… if it’s $115.26.

Do you see $221 somewhere?

I really regret to moved Koodo now.

I think, this is not only problem about bill.

How can I contact any real person who working Koodo? Not store people.

I just want to know really it is Koodo system.

Thank you.

you can set up a call back through digital assist. Or send them a message through FB or Twitter.   I believe there was a lack of communication between store and you.  I hope they can make some adjustment for you since you didn’t even know you got SIM already in your phone…  ( There is no guarantee)

And hopefully Koodo contact the store and they will  receive this as feedback/complaints and train their staff well for future.

Which location is it?

It’s Bonnyville location.

It sounds like they tried to port /transfer your number from Bell.  But, it didn’t happen while you were at a store.   But, it means the store rep already put a Koodo SIM card into your phone.  I’m surprised they didn’t show you?

Yes, that time I didn’t get sim.

Did you try to make phone calls or texts?   Or you didn’t use it at all?

I knew my phone service is stopped. But I am usually using wifi, so I didn’t need service. Also They got my e-mail. 

Do you have a copy of it?  What date is on the paper you signed?

Yes I have copy that I got mail. I signed on April 06. They wrote effective date is march 18. They got my sign first.

Partial charge from your activation day March 18th to Mar 25th  ($45/30days  x 8days =$12)  plus full month from March 26th to Apr 25 ( $45) plus activation fee $45  plus tax = $115.26    
so, technically your bill is correct… if it’s $115.26.
 Do you see $221 somewhere?

I got my bill March 18 - 25 = 115.26

service fee was 61

I need to pay March 25 - April 25 = 45

It means, It’s going to be 221$. Even I started use from April 06

So I didn’t have service from 18 March to 06 April. Because I don’t have USIM.

On March, They said It’s not working and It’s take a time. So I thought It’s not working.

But technically It was working. 

Thank you!