Koodo Community
Solved

Billing issue overcharged - no live person?

• 17 March 2021
  • 7 replies

My bill has a new charge on it and need to have this removed.  How do I reach someone live or have time booked for someone to call me?

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 18 March 2021, 01:49

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Grantplaw Was there a particular charge that you are referring to? Your March invoice appears to be correct. It is higher then previous months though, the bill credit you received for over a year is no longer applied as it expired.  Hope this helps explain things!

Hi Bernard,

Can you send me the details on this?  Thanks.

Cheers,
Grant

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Bernard,

Can you send me the details on this?  Thanks.

Cheers,
Grant

If you login to your self serve and download a PDF EBill, all the information is there ( including information of bill credit).

Yes, viewing my bill with that new charge on it is what started this inquiry.   The Tab amount is new and their is now description on why, for how long…..  Thanks for your help here

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes, viewing my bill with that new charge on it is what started this inquiry.   The Tab amount is new and their is now description on why, for how long…..  Thanks for your help here

Can you post a screen shot of your most recent pdf ebill with the new charge (page 4) and also a screenshot of your last pdf ebill where the bill was not an issue (also page 4). And make sure you black out any personal information 

Here is last month’s

Here is the current month with the tab charge added

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Those screenshots, they are both same month invoices from Feb 15th to Mar 14th. 

For the Tab charge.  Did you upgrade your phone or you just bought a phone?