Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Billing Issue--how do I get Koodo to adjust it?

I have been billed for an add-on ($45 for calling while travelling in the US) which I did not ask for--how do I contact Koodo to correct the bill? Because we had a trip to the US planned, I initially asked for this add-on for a one month period when I first signed up with Koodo in October. That month's plan expired as I was told it would--suddenly I'm being billed again on my 3rd Koodo bill and this is an add-on I did NOT request. How do I get Koodo to adjust the bill?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You'll have to call Koodo customer service to have them adjust your bill and fix the issue. You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337. Hours of Operation Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Here are a list of option available to you

Issue has been resolved. Thanks. Koodo certainly doesn't make it easy to figure how to inquire about a billing error that KOODO has made! I'll be checking all future bills very thoroughly and save the info from these replies in case it's needed.
Userlevel 6
Jenny Perry wrote:

Issue has been resolved. Thanks. Koodo certainly doesn't make it easy to figure how to inquire ab...

Can you tell us how this was a koodo error? Add-ons drop off after one month automatically.
Jenny Perry wrote:

Issue has been resolved. Thanks. Koodo certainly doesn't make it easy to figure how to inquire ab...

Re-read my original question. The add-on I had ordered from mid-October to mid-November did expire, as I was told it would. The charge I was concerned about was a new charge on the bill I just received for an add-on that I did NOT request (and wouldn't even be able to use if I wanted to since I have no immediate plans to travel in the US). KOODO billed me for this charge--it was their error. The agent I spoke with corrected the error with a credit to my bill for $45 plus taxes.