Koodo Community
Solved

Billing Issue

• 16 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Koodo called me and pitched a new phone due to our tab being clear, we needed a new one so accepted. The plan was also switched and the individual on the phone said everything else, including add ons would remain but for some reason they removed the $10 add on for 1000 minutes of US calling without any notification. Due to this we now have charges on our account for our recent bill that we shouldn't have due to an employee and would like them removed as well as the add on readded as we've had it for years and use it every month. I'm not sure why this employee made the choice to remove our add on but I shouldn't have to pay for their mistake. 

icon

Best answer by Silvia Koodo 16 April 2021, 14:36

Koodo called me and pitched a new phone due to our tab being clear, we needed a new one so accepted. The plan was also switched and the individual on the phone said everything else, including add ons would remain but for some reason they removed the $10 add on for 1000 minutes of US calling without any notification. Due to this we now have charges on our account for our recent bill that we shouldn't have due to an employee and would like them removed as well as the add on readded as we've had it for years and use it every month. I'm not sure why this employee made the choice to remove our add on but I shouldn't have to pay for their mistake. 

Hi! The account and invoice were reviewed, and the US long distance add-on was added back on the phone number that had it. Also, the charges were manually adjusted and you should see the new amount due in Koodo Self-Serve koodomobile.com/selfserve. Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us. 

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi! The account and invoice were reviewed, and the US long distance add-on was added back on the phone number that had it. Also, the charges were manually adjusted and you should see the new amount due in Koodo Self-Serve koodomobile.com/selfserve. Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us. 

Thank you for the help and processing it while I slept, I've never had any issues with Koodo before but the customer service is on point! Quickly resolved! Thanks again!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Anytime, glad to help.