Koodo Community
Solved

Billing help

Sometimes when I am paying my phone bill I will pay enough money for the next month too. On my last e bill it said I owed -$5.15 which I thought nothing of because I pay extra all the time. When I got my next e-bill it stayed the same thing so I went online to check it out. When I logged on to self serve it said that I went over my minutes the last 2 months and now my bill is crazy high. I would have been able to avoid going over my minutes the second month if my first e-bill had said how much money I actually owed. This is the first time I’ve gone over my minutes. I would just like to talk to someone about getting it reduced since they are sending me e-bills saying that I don’t owe money when I actually do. Can someone help me?
icon

Best answer by Tayeb Koodo 31 January 2019, 21:51

Thanks for contacting us on the Koodo Community Lebron23! Have you tried to review your .PDF invoice http://koo.do/2r8dAUk on page 3? I cordially invite you to send us a private message via Facebook or a direct message via Twitter so that we can look into this. We will be able to look into this and give you more details.

We look forward to assisting you!

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
DO you have a copy of all your email notifications?

DO they all NOT match your detailed pdf ebills?
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Thanks for contacting us on the Koodo Community Lebron23! Have you tried to review your .PDF invoice http://koo.do/2r8dAUk on page 3? I cordially invite you to send us a private message via Facebook or a direct message via Twitter so that we can look into this. We will be able to look into this and give you more details.

We look forward to assisting you!
Dennis wrote:

DO you have a copy of all your email notifications?

DO they all NOT match your detailed pdf ebills?

Both my last 2 e bills look like this but when I noticed it was the same for 2 months I went online to realize I owed a but ton

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
And what does it say on your pdf ebaill on page 3?
It says I owe $553.43fpr this month and $600 + for last month. I would have been able to prevent going over this month if the last e-bill had been correct

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That is not your page 3. That is the summary. I would suggest you go to your self serve >> View my Bill >> Download PDF bill.

PDF bill is the detail bill, it will tell you why the amount was there.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yeah lets see if your downloadable detailed pdf ebill matches the billing amount you have above
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Lebron23 - is it possible the notifications may be set up for a different account? Looking at your account (number ending in 16), I'm not seeing a negative balance over the past year. There has indeed been a balance being carried forward for 4 of the last 5 months, so the amount owing you see in your Self Serve account, would be correct.