Koodo Community
Solved

billing fraud???

• 23 November 2020
  • 5 replies

I had a late payment last month and I paid in full. This month I went to pay well before the due date, and there's a late payment fee again!? Why? (Bill due Dec 1st)

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 23 November 2020, 17:54

I had a late payment last month and I paid in full. This month I went to pay well before the due date, and there's a late payment fee again!? Why? (Bill due Dec 1st)

So, you paid your this month bill before due date.   Then you shouldn't get late payment fee for this month. 

You must see the late payment fee from last month.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Because you have paid your last bill late and the one before that. That’s my supposition. 

That shouldn't work like that... Once you've settled the debt why would it continue to deem you to still be in debt!? If I was late in Oct and Nov but bill was paid in full (incl late penalty) how could December's bill be considered late?

Not late the previous bill, late in last

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Not late the previous bill, late in last

How did you pay last time?  When did you pay last time?  And when is the due date of your bills as noted on your pdf ebill.

Does the other page on your pdf ebill say the $1.70 charge is for late charges and not for anything else?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So, you paid your this month bill before due date.   Then you shouldn't get late payment fee for this month. 

You must see the late payment fee from last month.