Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Billing for outgoing/incoming international calls

Hi there! I have a question... I'm on the $40 monthly plan which has 300 Canada Long Wide minutes. So the question I want to ask is that does the 300 minutes include any time from international incoming/outgoing calls? Thanks for your help. Regards, Athar

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes, both incoming and outgoing international calls count against your 300 minutes, Athar. On top of that for outgoing international calls there will be an additional fee 🙂 You can check how much per country here: http://help.koodomobile.com/coverage-long-distance-and-travelling/long-distance
Userlevel 7
Hi Athar, When it comes to receiving international calls, it will go against your anytime minutes during the day time and you can receive calls unlimited during your nights and weekends at 5 pm. As for making calls, you will be charged a long distance rate (at any time of day) as well as it will use your minutes during the call. You can add a long distance saver add on to help save money per minute. Hope that helps answer your question
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When you make/receive international calls outside of unlimited window, it will use your anytime minutes plus international rate/min will apply. If you make/receive international calls dulling unlimited evening $ weekend, it won't use your minutes but international rate/min still apply. Add: International rate/min for outgoing
Thank You so very much Sophia, Daniel Gunn and Mayumi...