Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Billing Errors and Disputes

I have been a customer of Koodo for years now and never had a problem, but my latest bill has extra charges that I'd like to dispute, what should I do to rectify these problems?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Brooke, the most direct way is to call Koodo (*611) from your phone 🙂
Sophia wrote:

Hi Brooke, the most direct way is to call Koodo (*611) from your phone :)

Is there a charge for that?
Userlevel 3
Sophia wrote:

No airtime if you dial from your phone but if your requesting a rate plan change a $10 fee would apply.
Sophia wrote:

Thanks! I called them and they cleared everything up for me!
Userlevel 4
What kind of charges are you referring to?
I have a billing dispute related to US roaming data charges. The call centre people are unable to provide a resolution, although they did offer to take 75% off the charge, and am now trying to find a phone number in CANADA to speak with someone to get this cleared up. Right now I am waiting for a call back from someone at Telus in Vancouver.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bill Hayward wrote:

I have a billing dispute related to US roaming data charges. The call centre people are unable to...

Sounds to me like they offered you a resolution and you refused to consider it.
I am looking for details on what I downloaded at 2:30 a.m. one morning when I know I was asleep. Someone has a record of what was downloaded, however, no one at Koodo so far has been able to figure it out.
Userlevel 4
Bill Hayward wrote:

I am looking for details on what I downloaded at 2:30 a.m. one morning when I know I was asleep. ...

That is because no one at Koodo can tell you what was downloaded. All the usage will display is how much was downloaded and a rough idea when.