Koodo Community
Question

Billing Dispute

• 27 August 2020
  • 7 replies

Hello, I have a concern with the details of a recent Koodo Bill.  I would like to speak to a customer service representative to dispute a portion of the fees.  It would be appreciated if a customer service representative could please contact me to discuss.  Alternatively, please provide a customer service number that I can call to discuss.  Thank you!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

We’re here to help… what are your concerns with your bill? (please don’t provide personal details though, this is a public forum)

Thank you! Overage fee charged for surpassing the service plan’s available calling minutes. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ah I see, how many minutes does your plan have? What was your overage? You can check page 3 and further on your invoice to see how Koodo got to a certain amount :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi there,

You can send us a private message on Facebook or Twitter and we will take a look on your account to verify this extra charges.

Regards,

Helen

Thank you for the messages posted in response to my concern.  As directed, I have reached out to Koodo Customer Service direct through social media’s private messaging. 

Hi can I speak with customer Representative  for my bils coz been disconnected few months ago, thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi can I speak with customer Representative  for my bils coz been disconnected few months ago, thank you

Please send Koodo a private message via facebook or twitter