Koodo Community
Solved

Billing cyclePpp

• 3 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi, 

I ordered new phone with koodo Sim on 30 March 2021. I received my phone from UPS on 1st April, 2021.

But on my account, my billing cycle is showing from March 7 to April 6.  How this makes any sense. 

Please help correct my billing cycle.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Sophia 3 April 2021, 01:29

Right, don’t worry, Koodo picks a random date for the billing cycle. You won’t be charged for the first days of March, but your bill will be higher than usual because of proration. See also https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/charges-explained

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Right, don’t worry, Koodo picks a random date for the billing cycle. You won’t be charged for the first days of March, but your bill will be higher than usual because of proration. See also https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/charges-explained

I bought a new phone and received it. I have it set up.

When negotiating I was told three times, the activation fee would be waived because I was a long time customer.

Also when told about being billed a month in advance , I asked about my current phone which was also billed amonth in advance. I should receive a credit for the month in advance that I was billed for my last phone. I should be getting a credit for the month in advance I was billed on my last phone.

Doug Hart

403 963-4278

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I bought a new phone and received it. I have it set up.

When negotiating I was told three times, the activation fee would be waived because I was a long time customer.

Also when told about being billed a month in advance , I asked about my current phone which was also billed amonth in advance. I should receive a credit for the month in advance that I was billed for my last phone. I should be getting a credit for the month in advance I was billed on my last phone.

Doug Hart

403 963-4278

Credits like those for activation fees sometimes take a while to appear and may not do so until you're 2nd or 3rd bill.