Koodo Community
Solved

billing charges

• 3 March 2021
  • 2 replies

We have made two payments in the month of Feb and neither are showing up in our account - how do I rectify if you can’t speak to anyone 

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 3 March 2021, 20:00

@Pauline Douglas Houghton We tried to call you but weren’t able to get in touch.  We sent you an email about the fact we didn’t receive your payment. The last payment we received is from December. It is possible, for some reason, that your bank had an issue. If you made the payment on our site it would be immediately reflected. I hope this helps. 

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I recommend using Koodo Assist, which can set up a callback for you if necessary:

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help?INTCMP=KMNew_NavMenu_support?INTCMP=KMNew_NavMenu_support&INTCMP=KMNew_NavMenu_support

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Pauline Douglas Houghton We tried to call you but weren’t able to get in touch.  We sent you an email about the fact we didn’t receive your payment. The last payment we received is from December. It is possible, for some reason, that your bank had an issue. If you made the payment on our site it would be immediately reflected. I hope this helps.