Koodo Community
Question

Billing / Account set up error

• 11 October 2021
  • 3 replies

When my account was set up I was assigned 0.244140625 mb data. Since then very small data usages have been showing up on my bill even though I have never used data. Now I am being billed overage charges and late fees as a result.

I have been faithfully paying month by month the amount that was agreed upon on my service agreement and had no idea what was happening with my bill until I showed it to my son.

Please, I am a senior on a fixed income and simply cannot afford these over charges. Could you please fix my service to remove these monthly overage charges and late fees. Any help you could give would be so greatly appreciated.

Sandra

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have flagged a rep to come take a look at your account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Also, what plan do you have?  And what is your  usage like? 

If you are minimal phone user, then switching to a  prepaid service might be better for you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When my account was set up I was assigned 0.244140625 mb data. Since then very small data usages have been showing up on my bill even though I have never used data. Now I am being billed overage charges and late fees as a result.

I have been faithfully paying month by month the amount that was agreed upon on my service agreement and had no idea what was happening with my bill until I showed it to my son.

Please, I am a senior on a fixed income and simply cannot afford these over charges. Could you please fix my service to remove these monthly overage charges and late fees. Any help you could give would be so greatly appreciated.

Sandra

It is also important to note whether you have cellular data enabled on your phone. It is best suggested that you keep it turned off to prevent any unexpected data overages from occurring.