Koodo Community
Question

billing

I've just paid a bill, but now have received another..  I would like to have this checked.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you give more details please? Do you mean that you got a bill saying that you didn’t pay for the past month? If so, if you paid close to the due date, the bill is generated I think 2 weeks before the due date, so payments made after won’t show up. If you log in to self-serve and your amount due is your regular monthly amount, you’re fine. Self-serve updates much closer to real time.

Userlevel 5

Hello,

Each bill has a due date for the charges it contains. The due date is normally 5 calendar days prior to the next cycle close day.

The due date may vary from this date if the bill run has been delayed, or if the calculated date falls on a weekend or holiday.

Just like Goran said, you can verify on your Self serve account all the details regarding billing cycle, due date and the payments you made.

All the best,

Helen

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

To clarify, you should login to your self serve and view/doanload all your DETAILED PDF Ebill to make sure you are getting and paying the right bills.

Geeze! Does anyone actually read? I’m rather stressed that I’ve been double billed! The switch to Koodo wasn’t completed (according to the employee at the booth at Superstored). I had issues with the ringer on my phone which were caused by the improper, incomplete switch. I was also billed long past the agreement on one of our phones. Now, the switch was completed, and new contracts made, and so I’m suddenly charged (and I pay automatically, so nothing late ever) for the old system, and again billed same time, same freaking month, for the new one. Check it out properly and do something to fix your terrible procedures and correct things.

Angry here, fed up with Koodo and considering a different provider.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

“Does anyone actually read?” All you said was 

I've just paid a bill, but now have received another..  I would like to have this checked.

Considering the lack of information, the answers were very extensive. In your new rant you STILL haven’t provided any information that could help the troubleshooting… how were you double billed? Were you charged twice? What does self serve indicate?

Userlevel 5

Geeze! Does anyone actually read? I’m rather stressed that I’ve been double billed! The switch to Koodo wasn’t completed (according to the employee at the booth at Superstored). I had issues with the ringer on my phone which were caused by the improper, incomplete switch. I was also billed long past the agreement on one of our phones. Now, the switch was completed, and new contracts made, and so I’m suddenly charged (and I pay automatically, so nothing late ever) for the old system, and again billed same time, same freaking month, for the new one. Check it out properly and do something to fix your terrible procedures and correct things.

You said none of this in your first post. People are not mind readers. This is a public forum and unless there is a Koodo beside the person's name, then they are just customers and have no access to your account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You are free to move to another provider at anytime.  Just sign up with another carrier and then port your number over.  It is that easy these days.  Good luck!

“You said none of this in your first post. People are not mind readers. This is a public forum and unless there is a Koodo beside the person's name, then they are just customers and have no access to your account.”

Well, perhaps I sent the email to Koodo. Little did I realize it was placed in a public forum. I’ll sort it out myself by going back to the kiosk. I’ve had nothing but trouble with Koodo, so you’ll have to forgive my “rant” as one of you called it. I’ve asked several times to be phoned. Never got a call back. Public forums for solving individual issues--yep, there’s another reason to complain. Thanks anyway folks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

“You said none of this in your first post. People are not mind readers. This is a public forum and unless there is a Koodo beside the person's name, then they are just customers and have no access to your account.”

Well, perhaps I sent the email to Koodo. Little did I realize it was placed in a public forum. I’ll sort it out myself by going back to the kiosk. I’ve had nothing but trouble with Koodo, so you’ll have to forgive my “rant” as one of you called it. I’ve asked several times to be phoned. Never got a call back. Public forums for solving individual issues--yep, there’s another reason to complain. Thanks anyway folks.

Public forums have worked in a variety of industries included with wireless providers.  Majority of questions or concerns do not require a phone call, which results in a cost savings to customers and increased profits for the carrier.

And for those that require direct assistance from a rep, the community can help diagnosis and walk through the basic checks first so that when we do direct you to a rep you have already gone through the simple fixes.

For example, in your situation, regarding your double bill, I would ask if you have logged in to self serve and downloaded your last 2 PDF ebills.  I assume you have received at least 2 of your detailed PDF ebills.  Please go through these 2 ebill and try to understand what it says.  Do you see in the PDF ebill, which line is the double charge?

Yes, done and done. Thanks anyway. Kudos for responding. It's all straightened out.