Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Billing

My bill has to be paid by April 4, but I dont get paid till April 5, will my phone be disconnected ? And will I have to pay a reconnection fee if I am one day late?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
So This really depends on your account. If you're on the spending limit program (SLP) you can not miss or be late for any payments or your service will be disconnected and you'll need to pay your full bill plus the reconnection fee. If you're not on the SLP you can just call in and make an arrangement, Or just pay it on the 5th.
I am on the spending limit program, do I have to pay the full amount or can I pay the majority of it without it being disconnected ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Even on the spending limit you won't be suspended simply for being a day late. Suspensions happen when A) your total billed and unbilled charges exceed $200 (SLP accounts) or 😎 your payments are significantly late. Before you are actually suspended for late payments koodo will attempt to contact you, first by text, then by phone, and then by redirecting all outbound calls to account management. As soon as your payment is late though you will be charged a late fee of 2% of the outstanding balance.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there... When you are on the Spending Cap Limit once you are suspended you will be required to pay the FULL amount... You can always call to make payment arrangements and you will have more time to pay... It is always better to do arrangements since you could pay your past due than being suspended and being required to pay in full...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Even on the spending limit you won't be suspended simply for being a day late. Suspensions happe...

If you can't pay the full amount you should speak with payment management and make arrangements to make sure the account won't be suspended.