Koodo Community

Billincreased

I usually get a paper bill- they just raised my rate by about 20% and at the same time stopped sending a paper bill so I have no justification for the billing increase and trying to log in to Koodo just turns into a cycle of being sent to a series of pages that always lead back to page 1. WTF?

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The most recent price increase was for some data add-ons but they have also upped the prices of a few other things over the past few months.

What error(s) are you getting when you try to login? What steps do you follow that lead you in the cycle you’re talking about?

My phone is just used as a phone- no apps, no add ons no data time or whatever they charge for.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Could you go to the page 3 (or 4) of the PDF bill in the billing area in your selfserve?

The reason of the price increase should be there. Please check the previous bills also. Besides price increase, there could be many other possible reasons for the extra in your bill.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

My phone is just used as a phone- no apps, no add ons no data time or whatever they charge for.

Can you please answer Allan's question.

You will need to successfully login to your self serve in order find answers to your billing questions. 

If you let us know what the error is when you are trying to sign in / create a self serve account, we can help you with this. 

Phone is just used for a phone, not connected so can’t log in there. Using a computer, input email and password, says password not right, request email for password, they say password emailed, no email.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Phone is just used for a phone, not connected so can’t log in there. Using a computer, input email and password, says password not right, request email for password, they say password emailed, no email.

Pls check the junk/spam inbox folder to see if the email password was sent to that spot.

Also, have you ever got access to self-serve in the past? If you don’t you might have to create a self-serve account first.

Always check spam file- nothing. tried to create a self serve account, they say my email in use so must have but when I check forgot password that is when they say they sent me an email….which never arrives.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Always check spam file- nothing. tried to create a self serve account, they say my email in use so must have but when I check forgot password that is when they say they sent me an email….which never arrives.

So you have never had access to your selfserve? how did you check your bill and pay Koodo so far?

If you never had access to it in the past, you can’t have it now by reset password. What you would need to do is to go here www.koodo.com/chat and type “I can’t access my self-serve”, the digital bot should be able to guide you to register for it. If it can’t, you would need to contact them directly and ask a rep to assist.

No way to contact them directly. Phone goes to self help chat. A communications company you can’t communicate with. They always sent a paper bill, it was always $38.08,  I always payed at ATM, then last month price increase to $55+ and no paper bill to justify it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No way to contact them directly. Phone goes to self help chat. A communications company you can’t communicate with. They always sent a paper bill, it was always $38.08,  I always payed at ATM, then last month price increase to $55+ and no paper bill to justify it.

Have you tried to follow my comment above? As I mentioned, there are many reasons for it. Self-serve access is the new way to go. If you don’t like it, you could ask for paper bill but they might charge you extra.

To contact them, you can schedule a callback www.koodo.com/chat Try it in the morning. You could also chat with a rep via facebook/Twitter messaging.

Tried to open account to schedule a call, sent me to the virtual chat.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Tried to open account to schedule a call, sent me to the virtual chat.

You can't schedule a call through self serve. It has to be done through the chat. That's why you're being sent to the chat. Type 'callback' in the chat window.

So you have never had access to your selfserve? how did you check your bill and pay Koodo so far?

If you never had access to it in the past, you can’t have it now by reset password. What you would need to do is to go here www.koodo.com/chat and type “I can’t access my self-serve”, the digital bot should be able to guide you to register for it. If it can’t, you would need to contact them directly and ask a rep to assist.

Tried the “can’t access self serve” went through process to where they sent email, no mail in any folders, typed “no email” and process began to repeat.

System be fucked.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Tried the “can’t access self serve” went through process to where they sent email, no mail in any folders, typed “no email” and process began to repeat.

There might be issue with your email address. The email might be different when you registered with Koodo or someone type it wrong in Koodo system. You would need to contact a Koodo directly and ask them to assist.

Same email- only one I have ever used. How do I contact Koodo directly?

Every method I use, including phoning, takes me to the chat app which tells me to log in and I can’t.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Every method I use, including phoning, takes me to the chat app which tells me to log in and I can’t.

I just went to Koodo Chat and it asked me my phone number right away.

What process you have done?

Can you click this and tell us what the chat asked you?

Help | Koodo Mobile