Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Billed twice

I was moving to another province so I bought new Koodo sim card and got new number. After moving to new province, I changed my number and Plan. After that I ported my number but when I saw the bill, I have been charged twice for old number and new number witch I proted. Please advice me what to do

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Were you charged for service past the day you said you wanted to end your old number? Because otherwise you will continue to get charged for the original line regardless of whether or not you got a "new" one unless you cancel it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You are not charged twice Jatin. When you change numbers your plans get prorated that's all.
I got the Koodo Number last month. I chose $ 25 plan. I saw in the month of June Prorated bill for one week and additional bill for next month. I changed the number on June 14 2016 but I kept the same plan.  In the month of July I ported my old number to replace the number I chose in the month of June. On July 15, I am paying $ 7 for prorated bill + 25 for the month of June + $ 46 twice for the month of July on my old Number plus the number which I ported to Koodo from Rogers. Please advise me.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
JATIN PATEL wrote:

I got the Koodo Number last month. I chose $ 25 plan. I saw in the month of June Prorated bill fo...

Is the account under your name?
It is on my cousin's name. But I make the payment every month.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
JATIN PATEL wrote:

It is on my cousin's name. But I make the payment every month.

Ok, he is authorized user and he needs to have you authorized on the account.
Yes I have an authorization.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
JATIN PATEL wrote:

Yes I have an authorization.

Still need the name to find the account.