Koodo Community

Billed for non service

• 26 September 2020
  • 1 reply

I wrote to Koodo at the end of July telling them I was going with someone else.  It took 3 weeks just to set up my account and I could never log into it afterwards.  Was always told that someone else already had it.  So I emailed them on July 30 and told them I was going with someone else.  That was the only way I could think to cancel it since I couldn’t log in.  Now they keep billing me for services I never got.  This probably doesn’t belong in this area but there seems to be no other way to get through to them.   Hopefully they read these.  

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You need to call and talk to them to cancel your account. 

I don't know which email address you used since they don't have "Email" as contact tool. That's why you were receiving your bills because your account was never canceled. 

You mentioned "It took 3 weeks just to set up my accoun".  Is this means it took 3 weeks to receive your SIM card?  Or you received it sooner, but wait to set up your self serve account? If the error message said "Was always told that someone else already had ", then you must try to create your account before you received aset up email.

Contact them through Koodo assist.  Type in " Cancel my account". 

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help?INTCMP=KMNew_NavMenu_support

Or send them message through FB or Twitter and they will help you resolve your situation.