Koodo Community
Solved

Bill/Self serve

• 10 January 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi there,

To make a long story short I have had a very rough last few months and things have been extremely tight. I am finally getting my life back together and released I am past due on my payments. My cell phone has now been deactivated so I have no way to contact Koodo to make a payment. Also I tried to login to my self serve and it says that the email I am using "Looks like this account has already been linked to another email address. You're still waiting for permission from the owner of that email address. We'll email you once you're approved". I only have two accounts and have no email in either from Koodo asking for permission. I wondering now if I can get ahold of them on the phone, how long will my phone take to become active again because I do need it for work. Thanks
icon

Best answer by Dennis 11 January 2019, 18:23

With a line that has been deactivated due to late payments, you should still be able to call #611 or #227 to contact koodo to pay and reactivate (or so I have been told)
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
hi,
Have you got access to your self service before? Were both accounts suspended?

If your line has been deactivated, you need to contact Koodo directly. YOu could set up a call back through a different number that you can receive incoming calls www.koodo.com/chat Enter that working number in the link and ask for a call back. The digital assistant would be able to schedule a call back for you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
With a line that has been deactivated due to late payments, you should still be able to call #611 or #227 to contact koodo to pay and reactivate (or so I have been told)