Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Bill remains after payment

I paid the bill through TD online payment service, however there is no transfer record in my account activity list. Also the bill balance still remains and the fee in my account already be paid. I checked the mobile service account number which is correct.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It takes some time for the transfer to happen here's the time it takes dependent upon method of payment. Credit Card 2 days Western Union 2 days Telephone/Online Banking 5 days Money Mart 5 days Bank ATM (registered) 5 days Bank ATM (un-registered) 10 days Cheque (via mail) 10 days Bank Teller (registered) 5 days Bank Teller (un-registered) 10 day
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

It takes some time for the transfer to happen here's the time it takes dependent upon method of p...

I see. Thanks for your reply : )
Userlevel 2

It takes some time for the transfer to happen here's the time it takes dependent upon method of p...

Credit Card is instant.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ok just took that list from another question Timo answered
Userlevel 1

Thanks Paul. Very informative.