Koodo Community
Question

bill problem

• 14 January 2021
  • 2 replies

I changed my tab and i got my account transferred from my uncle’s name to my name. However my payment method is not working and saying that my billing address doesn't match my payment. I have always been paying with the same card always. I don't know what needs to be fixed here! 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I changed my tab and i got my account transferred from my uncle’s name to my name. However my payment method is not working and saying that my billing address doesn't match my payment. I have always been paying with the same card always. I don't know what needs to be fixed here! 

When you did the transfer of ownership, did you update the billing address to make sure it is the same as the one listed on your credit card? If you haven’t done it yet, you can follow the instructions here. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/changing-your-address

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There is some restriction for new account (because you just transferred the account to the new owner, it is considered as a new one). You would have to make sure the address of the card is the same as the one on the address or you have to change it.

Another way to pay them without worrying the address in the credit card is to dial *611 (from your Koodo number) and choose the option 3.