Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Bill Payment not updated yet

Hi, I have made my last bill payment. But it hasnt shown up yet....but it says the amount has been transferred from my bank...but the bill hasnt been updated yet. Could you tell me why?

13 replies

Hi Sham, Depending on the payment method that you have used, it can take up to 5 business days for the payment to be received by Koodo and to be updated on your self serve account. Christian.
Userlevel 2
Hey Sham, just to add onto Chris' reply, the payment won't show up on the bill if it's been already generated. The payment will show up on the following bill. Your account balance for your Koodo account will be updated once the payment has been processed.

I have a similar question.. I paid my last bill, and then decided to not have automatic payments, yet my bill online wont update from the last paid bill. What is going on? And how do I fix it? 

Thank you
Userlevel 6
Desiree Lynn Rochon wrote:

I have a similar question.. I paid my last bill, and then decided to not have automatic payments,...

How did you pay?
And how long ago?

I have a similar question.. I paid my last bill, and then decided to not have automatic payments,...

I had paid with debit through automatic paymemts, now my bill is staying at zero if though im not om automatic paymemts anymore

I paid on oct 7th
Userlevel 6

So your current past due balance is 0?
Then i'm guessing your last bill hasn't posted yet.
If you opted out of automatic payments, you will get your next one soon I'm sure.
When you log into the self serve app and click billing it says you owe nothing right?

Yes, its says 0$ but it is still my bill from oct 1st
Userlevel 7

I don't get what your issue is. Its says $0. You owe $0. Whats the problem?
Userlevel 6

Ahmad, if she didn't have a problem she wouldn't be here.
I'm assuming she is thinking that her automatic payment didnt actually cancel. Which would explain the zero balance.

Thanks Mitchell haha not only is my bill at zero but the bill time line is from oct 1st. It isnt showing me the november bill.
Userlevel 6

Exactly.
Well the bill is zero now because you already paid it.
As for the missing november bill i would recommend calling into customer service at *611 and asking about it.
This will be a free call for you to make 🙂

Thank you! Problem solved!