Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Bill Payment done in advance but received bill again

i bought koodo sim 1 month ago and in my last bill (i.e for first few days) i was charged for my one month in advance.i paid that bill last month. now i got new bill for this month and it includes monthly charges for whole month which i paid in advance in my previous bill. I want to know do i need to pay this month bill again? if yes, then what about my last bill which i paid advance for this month too?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Doesn't it for next month? You always pay one month in advance. You paid partial bill(from your activation day to the end of the billing cycle) + this month bill. You received a bill for next month bill. Check your bill and it will show you the date/billing cycle you were charged.
I dont think so because our bill this mth was the reading last mth.if you say advance payment my bill should be minimum charge only.
Userlevel 6
andrea wanas wrote:

I dont think so because our bill this mth was the reading last mth.if you say advance payment my ...

What do you mean this month was the reading last month? Is this your second bill? If it's not your second bill sounds like you don't go over your plan and that's a good thing!