Koodo Community
Question

Bill payment - debit card

• 10 June 2013
  • 7 replies

Hello guys, I'm concerned about my bill payment. Probably I'm worrying too much. Well, I bought a new koodo cell phone with a 35 dollars plan on 29th May and I signed up for the debit card bill payment option. However till now I have not seen any discount in my bank account. Is this normal? Because It reached to my koodo account a bill of 40 dollars on June 7th, Do I have to wait till the end of the month... 29th June to do the payment, or is this discounted automatically because of my debit card option?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I believe the first payment when setting up direct payments has to be done manually, So you'll have to go to the bank and pay that bill and then it will be paid automatically after that.
Userlevel 1
Are you an EPP customer?
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there Nosser... The Pre-Authorized payment most of the times kick in after a full billing cycle so I would recommend to you to do that first payment manually (to play safe so you will not be late) and then if all the information you provided for the pre-authorized bank draft is correct, the payment will be taken from your account on the due date every month as long as you have funds on the account...
Ok perfect! So I will go to the bank later...however, the thing is I dont have any invoice in my account just the amount to pay...when paying I just have to give my koodo number account? Please check the image I've attached, it states that will receive my e-bill to my email...It was supposed to reach on 7th Jun last week but nothing happened... https://uploads-us-west-2.insided.com/koodo-en/attachment/1_inline.bmp
Userlevel 1
Ok perfect! So I will go to the bank later...however, the thing is I dont have any invoice in my ...Bank will ask for Bill paper, print it using your printer before you go to pay it - or login to your Bank site and create Koodo profile to pay it using your Bank Selfserve
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ok perfect! So I will go to the bank later...however, the thing is I dont have any invoice in my ...Yikes! Ok you do need an account number to pay. Depending on when your bill is due I would wait for the ebill on selfserve and you can get the account number then. If you bill is due now I would call Koodo Customer Service (1-866-995-6636) to get an account number so that you can actually pay the bill
Ok perfect! So I will go to the bank later...however, the thing is I dont have any invoice in my ...Ok thank you very much for the information, this has helped me a lot.