Koodo Community
Solved

Bill payment

• 5 March 2019
  • 7 replies

Just received first bill for George Clarke Account Number xxxxxxxxx. Notation on the bill says total amount due will be charged to your credit card 15 days from your bill date. Do you have my credit card details?
icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 5 March 2019, 21:00

@GA Clarke Bear in mind that if this is your first bill the credit card on file may not has been processed yet and you might have to make a manual payment for the first bill.
View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you call 611 you can report a bill payment over the phone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter. Is this an agreed payment for a late bill or is this just you don't want to risk being late? if it's the latter, a couple days isn't a big deal and I wouldn't worry about it.
how can i notify koodo i have paid bill online. im worried they wont see it for a few business days n the dead line is sept.23
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@GA Clarke Bear in mind that if this is your first bill the credit card on file may not has been processed yet and you might have to make a manual payment for the first bill.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just received first bill for George Clarke Account Number 35431607. Notation on the bill says total amount due will be charged to your credit card 15 days from your bill date. Do you have my credit card details?
Also, I'm not sure someone at Koodo will give out the CC number. The closes you can get is the last 4 digits.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Presumably the account holder has signed up for automatic billing, which would require either credit card info, or banking info, depending on the choice of automatic debit. It appears the info for this process has already been shared with Koodo.

The majority of participants here are customers, not staff, and have no access to your account.

If you login to your self serve, under Billing, you can see if you have pre-authorized payments enabled
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Presumably the account holder has signed up for automatic billing, which would require either credit card info, or banking info, depending on the choice of automatic debit. It appears the info for this process has already been shared with Koodo.

The majority of participants here are customers, not staff, and have no access to your account.