Koodo Community
Question

bill incorrect

• 13 October 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi my name is palwindwr singh using xxxx from long time. I recently added my wife on 12th September number 226xxxxx. I got bill and it shows partial payment  48 dollars as well 60 dollars monthly. Please can you check and let me know on 226xxxx.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Could it be proration? Check this explanation: https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/proration

Userlevel 7

Please obscure the personal details (select ‘. . .’  at the bottom right of your message and edit the numbers out). 

Hi my name is palwindwr singh using from long time. I recently added my wife on 12th September number . I got bill and it shows partial payment  48 dollars as well 60 dollars monthly. Please can you check and let me know on 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Didn't Sophia's link explain to you? ( It didn't make sense?)

When you sign up with Koodo, there will be the partial charge from sign up date to billing date. And full charge in advance.

Example. If you sign up on Oct 5th. Thir system determined your billing cycle as 12th of the month to 11th of the month.

Then your first bill will  included partial charge of Oct 5- 11, plus full charge of Oct 12- Nov 11. 

Did you add her line under your account? Or did you set her up separately?  Either way, partial charge plus full price charge for her line is normal.

Please check your( or your wife's) PDF E-bill. It explains all the changes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Palwindersingh As per the above customers’ insight, everything appears to be correct on your bill.  Pls follow their recommendations.