Koodo Community
Solved

bill incoorect monthly plan

I have a monthly plan 45$ Canada-wide and my bills show 31$ for Airtime for my call for another province, is there any way to call koodo? why no contact call? so disappointed very poor service, a customer should look around all your website to find a phone contact and this online assistant is  performing very bad, please someone tell me should I do? how come with 45 monthly plan, I charge for a call?  

icon

Best answer by Manuela at Koodo 2 May 2021, 15:23

Hi there! Thank you for flagging this error to us. The amount due has been corrected. You can check at koodo.com/selfserve. We apologize for any inconvenience. Feel free to reach out to us anytime by sending a private message from your Social media account (Facebook or Twitter)  or by scheduling a callback at your convenience at koodo.com/chat and we will gladly assist :)

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you recently changed your plan from limited minutes plan to unlimited one?

Where do you see this charge? On your PDF EBill? Or overview page?

thanks for your reply, I did check my account by PDF Bill, and then check self-service online and see the details. I just bought a new phone online by a tab and did pay my last tab and my plan for phone is the same 45$ and Canada wide, how should talk to a personto correct my bill?  this charge is happened just one time 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

thanks for your reply, I did check my account by PDF Bill, and then check self-service online and see the details. I just bought a new phone online by a tab and did pay my last tab and my plan for phone is the same 45$ and Canada wide, how should talk to a personto correct my bill?  this charge is happened just one time 

You can schedule a callback through Koodo Assist or send a message to a Koodo rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi there! Thank you for flagging this error to us. The amount due has been corrected. You can check at koodo.com/selfserve. We apologize for any inconvenience. Feel free to reach out to us anytime by sending a private message from your Social media account (Facebook or Twitter)  or by scheduling a callback at your convenience at koodo.com/chat and we will gladly assist :)