Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Bill explanation please...

Hi for some reason my bill is around $60 instead of the regular $40 and I cannot figure out or see why. The month before I had gone to the U.S. but I paid for the add on other then that I don't see why I am getting charge. Is there anywhere I can see why?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Did you take a look at your e-bill? It explains all the charges that make up your bill. Page 3 specifically. Log into self-serve and choose the "E-bill" tab and there will be an option to view a PDF of your bill. No one here can access your account to tell you why Or if you want, you can call Koodo at *611 from your Koodo phone and a rep can explain the charges
Userlevel 1
You might want to give Koodo a call. And ask them to show you where it is while logged in on the phone with them.
Ahmad wrote:

Did you take a look at your e-bill? It explains all the charges that make up your bill. Page 3 sp...

ok it shows a roaming charge, not sure why though, I haven't left the province this month, could it be from May when I was away in the US?
Userlevel 6
Ahmad wrote:

Did you take a look at your e-bill? It explains all the charges that make up your bill. Page 3 sp...

Yes, it's quite possible. If you are online on the koodo self serve site and click on the pdf of your bill it will show the date when that charge occured.
Userlevel 6
Just post a screenshot of 3rd page of your bill, since you are already at your computer, and I'm 99% sure we can tell you what it is. Much easier option than calling koodo.
Userlevel 7
Chris Petersens wrote:

Just post a screenshot of 3rd page of your bill, since you are already at your computer, and I'm...

Not for some lol