Koodo Community
Solved

Bill cycle and Public Mobile credit question

• 19 September 2018
  • 2 replies

I recently switched from Public Mobile to Koodo on a $35/mo plan, with $180 bill credit ($15/mo).

My first bill , however does not reflect the credit and I also do not understand the cycle:

Bill Cycle: Sep 7 - Sep 7, 2018

Q1: Why is my bill cycle just 1 day?

Q2: I do not understand why I have $1.17 in partial charges:

Account # 34719150
Sep 7 - Sep 7, 2018

Monthly charges

$35.00
$35 5GB Unltd min Plan SFD
Additional data $7/100MB SFD
Shock-free Data 5GB
Unlimited SMS and MMS

Partial charges

$1.17 --- $35 5GB Unltd min Plan SFD (Sep 07 To Sep 07)
$4.70 ---Taxes
$40.87 ----Billed total

Lastly.. when will my $15 credit be applied? The e-mail I received when I first switched to Koodo made it seem like my first bill would look like this:

Monthly charges on your bill

$35 5GB Unltd min Plan SFD $35.00
Monthly Tab charge$0.00
Sub total $35.00
HST (13.0%) $4.55
Monthly bill credit (12months)-$15.00

Total due each month$24.55(plus applicable taxes and fees)
icon

Best answer by Dinh 19 September 2018, 01:22

@peasantmari :
hi,
Q1 & 2: you could see the video, they explained the bill there https://www.koodomobile.com/help/charges-explained
Is this the summary or a copy of the page 3 of your Pdf bill? Normally your detail pdf bill would explain why.

The credit ($15/m for 12 months) was told to show up from your 2nd bill. If you don't see it, you could contact Koodo directly and make an inquiry. Where did you get the summary of the -$15/m, was it your own calculation?
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@peasantmari :
hi,
Q1 & 2: you could see the video, they explained the bill there https://www.koodomobile.com/help/charges-explained
Is this the summary or a copy of the page 3 of your Pdf bill? Normally your detail pdf bill would explain why.

The credit ($15/m for 12 months) was told to show up from your 2nd bill. If you don't see it, you could contact Koodo directly and make an inquiry. Where did you get the summary of the -$15/m, was it your own calculation?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The normal is for it to be applied on your second bill.

It looks like Koodo decided that your billing cycle is on the day you started with Koodo, and you get pro-rated for partial billing cycles. So you paid for one day of service in addition to your first full billing cycle.