Koodo Community
Solved

bill

My final bill has mistake. 

I was charged ($44.80) for calls I had within Canada -out of GTA- which I never was charged before. 

could you please take care of that mistake.  I will wait for the correct bill before making any payment.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by rikkster 13 October 2021, 20:00

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Were you near the US border at anytime? 

No at all never for the past 2-3 years

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What were the numbers if you don’t mind sharing? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you have a plan that only had a set amount of minutes? 500min each month for example?

Yes I had 500 min plan for the month, but I never went over my minutes. And the charges are only for 519 and 613 area numbers!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes I had 500 min plan for the month, but I never went over my minutes. And the charges are only for 519 and 613 area numbers!!

So you said its your final bill so I'm assuming you cancelled that line?

Let's say you cancelled exactly half way through the month. The minutes on your plan get prorated so instead of having 500 minutes, you'll would only have 250 minutes.

Additional airtime costs $0.70/min which would mean you had 64 minutes over whatever your prorated amount was most likely by the sounds of it.

I calculated the extra mins and it came to 56 min. As you said the cost is $0.7/min that will make it $39.20 not $44.80. So still the bill needs to be reviewed!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you checked your PDF EBill?

What does it say the charge is for?

It says Airtime!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes, you mentioned it before.

What I meant was that if you log into your self serve and download your PDF E-bill, you will see all the details there.

I can show my partial e-bill for airtime.

You will see where the calls from and/or to, duration of calls and amount of charge for each calls (if there is any)

So, please check them and see much up with $44.8.  Also that amount including tax too?

I know that.

I saw the complete bill, but I’m not sure how many mints I went over. I calculated as 56 min. And if the fee is $.7/min then the total will come to $39.20 not $44.80???

I was hoping for a better end to our business together for the past several years, but I’m disappointed unfortunately because of this issue!!

Badge +4

Since we do not have access to customer accounts or billing information here in this community, there are a number of options available to you. Schedule a callback using Koodo Assist, or if you prefer, send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or a DM via Twitter to get this matter resolved.

https://www.facebook.com/Koodo  or https://twitter.com/koodo

I would prefer Schedule a callback. Could you please let me know how??

Badge +4

I would prefer Schedule a callback. Could you please let me know how??

Please click on the Koodo Assist  link. Enter #socialtech to get to the “schedule a callback” window quicker.