Koodo Community
Solved

Bill

• 14 June 2021
  • 5 replies

New user

I have paid my bill of $81.03 in full but I am yet to get a notification and it hasn’t cleared out on my self service. 

icon

Best answer by Dinh 14 June 2021, 09:06

Ah don't worry.
As long as you completed the payment you'll see it in a few business days. It also depends on how you 

Ok

Thanks 

Paying online through the bank app wouldn’t make a huge difference eh?

It only showed up instantly if you paid via Koodo self-serve with a credit card. Online banking payment is processed through the bank payment system and takes 3-5 business days.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How long has it been?  Are you close to your due by date? It typically takes a few business days to register payment.

How long has it been?  Are you close to your due by date? It typically takes a few business days to register payment.

Ok

Thanks. I just paid it and felt the notification was automated like most other payments. Kinda got worried when I received no response 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ah don't worry.
As long as you completed the payment you'll see it in a few business days. It also depends on how you paid.

Ah don't worry.
As long as you completed the payment you'll see it in a few business days. It also depends on how you 

Ok

Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ah don't worry.

Ok

Thanks 

It only showed up instantly if you paid via Koodo self-serve with a credit card. Online banking payment is processed through the bank payment system and takes 3-5 business days.