Koodo Community
Question

bill

Hi 

Why have I Been overcharged for my oct bill ,? 
I hv been charged for incoming calls ?? 

Don’t get that , please explain 

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do you have 500 daytime minutes or something to that effect? You probnaly went over your daytime minutes, which is used by both incoming and outgoing calls before 5pm on weekdays.

I’m being double billed for a call on the same day, at the same time, and the same duration, from the same number. I contacted Koodo and FINALLY spoke with someone and they said “No, you’re only being billed once” even though the charge shows up twice on my airtime form. When I add up the billing time it shows that I’m being double billed! Then the guy hangs up on me! This is so poorly run! Please make American carriers available in Canada!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you post a screen shot of what you’re seeing? 

Do you have 500 daytime minutes or something to that effect? You probnaly went over your daytime minutes, which is used by both incoming and outgoing calls before 5pm on weekdays.

I have unlimited call within Canada even though charged me for local incoming calls. 

Robert T - As you requested

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’d wait for the bill to get out to see if you’re really double charged. 

Robert T - Oct 1 - double billed - without expanding each call

Thanks for your help Robert t. My bill is out and this extra 47 is on it and plays into my charges for over minutes. I really dislike the fact that is so hard to get a human to answer my questions and when I do they are rude and unhelpful. Hanging up the phone on me really pissed me off. Time to lower Telus (koodo) stock price again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You might’ve fallen on the wrong guy. Contact them on FB or try your luck again on a callback. I do se you’ve been double billed in your airtime minutes, but does this reflect on your last bill too? If it does, then I’ll ask why.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for your help Robert t. My bill is out and this extra 47 is on it and plays into my charges for over minutes. I really dislike the fact that is so hard to get a human to answer my questions and when I do they are rude and unhelpful. Hanging up the phone on me really pissed me off. Time to lower Telus (koodo) stock price again!

Have you downloaded your detailed PDF ebill?  What does it say on your pdf ebill?

Can you post Pages 3 & 4 (with any personal info blacked out)