Koodo Community
Solved

bill

• 25 September 2020
  • 5 replies

My bill is usually $70/ month. I got this month’s bill $2400.  I am shocked! I never went over my minutes and this month I went over and didn’t get any notifications/texts. I need help! I can’t pay this!

icon

Best answer by Timo Tuokkola 25 September 2020, 00:24

No provider in Canada offers notifications for airtime overage. As well, in order to accrue a $2300 airtime overage charge you would have had to exceed your included airtime by more than 70 hours. You didn't have any inkling that you might have been using more minutes than usual?

Regardless, you'll need to contact koodo directly to ask for leniency regarding overage charges. Send them a message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM, or schedule a callback via the virtual assistant.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No provider in Canada offers notifications for airtime overage. As well, in order to accrue a $2300 airtime overage charge you would have had to exceed your included airtime by more than 70 hours. You didn't have any inkling that you might have been using more minutes than usual?

Regardless, you'll need to contact koodo directly to ask for leniency regarding overage charges. Send them a message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM, or schedule a callback via the virtual assistant.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You might want to get the unlimited min add-on as well

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I always thought I had unlimited as I never went over. Turns out I only have 500 mins.  I used my phone for two weeks of training. Hopefully Koodo would show help with this bill as I thought I would get notifications if I went over.

Just follow what Timo said above and send koodo a private message via facebook or twitter and a rep can look into your situation regarding your bill.  But no promises what/if they can do anything.

That is why I cancelled my line with them

I always thought I had unlimited as I never went over. Turns out I only have 500 mins.  I used my phone for two weeks of training. Hopefully Koodo would show help with this bill as I thought I would get notifications if I went over.