Koodo Community

Community

Solved

bill

I want a breakdown of my bill

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
sign into self serve click on billing click on e-bill click most recent date scroll to page 3.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This is a customer driven public forum, not a direct line to koodo. Follow the directions above or call customer service at 1-866-995-6636, option 5, assuming they are still open in your time zone. Nobody here can see your bill.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

This is a customer driven public forum, not a direct line to koodo. Follow the directions above ...

lol at this
Userlevel 6
We can see your bill if you show it to us. Just screen shot an image without your personals. Now! 🙂 Thank you.
Chris Petersens wrote:

We can see your bill if you show it to us. Just screen shot an image without your personals. Now!...

stupid answer
Chris Petersens wrote:

We can see your bill if you show it to us. Just screen shot an image without your personals. Now!...

This entire topic is stupid.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Petersens wrote:

I agree, andrew, all of your answers have indeed come across as stupid, not to mention extremely arrogant.
Chris Petersens wrote:

There is no way to view the bill details anymore unless you get it in the mail.
some stupid
Userlevel 4
andrew mcIntyre wrote:

some stupid

Can you elaborate?
Userlevel 6
andrew mcIntyre wrote:

some stupid

Yeah Andrew, in its current form, this post is probably not the most helpful comment in this whole thread...
andrew mcIntyre wrote:

some stupid

It's just like the rest of his responses 😉.
Userlevel 6
andrew mcIntyre wrote:

some stupid

hehehe 😛
there is something off with my bill as well. I have the same payment every month and this month I didnt receive my bill so I checked it out. It says I went over my local time. Never before have I . I know I didnt this month either. How do I go about getting this fixed ? First time I ever had an issue .
Susan Kieley-Reynolds wrote:

there is something off with my bill as well. I have the same payment every month and this month ...

There are times where you think you didn't go over but you actually did. You can review your bill on your Self Serve account and look at the call details. It will outline every call that was made and received. You will want to be mindful of when your evenings start.
Userlevel 6
Susan Kieley-Reynolds wrote:

there is something off with my bill as well. I have the same payment every month and this month ...

Look again Susan. You are most likely have indeed went over. To see the details though you should log in online click on ebill.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Again, if you want to discusd or dispute charges on your bill you have to call customer service and talk to them. Nobody here can either view or make changes to your account.
Userlevel 5
Breakdown of your Bill: Self Serve > Billing > E-billing > There's your detailed billing all broken down for you.