Feedback
Auto Payment problem | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Solved

Auto Payment problem

• 3 November 2020
  • 5 replies

After setting up auto payment on line, I discover it didn’t work and I now have late payment charges. This happened once before, after a plan change in the summer, and in early September I set up auto debit. In late October, I got a bill for 2 months. I will set it up again, but will it work? Can I get my late payment charges waived?

icon

Best answer by Timo Tuokkola 3 November 2020, 18:37

Pre-authorized payments typically take one full billing cycle before they take effect. This means the first month's payment would need to be made manually and every month after that will be automatic.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Pre-authorized payments typically take one full billing cycle before they take effect. This means the first month's payment would need to be made manually and every month after that will be automatic.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

did you set up auto payment with credit card or with your bank online account? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

After you set up your auto pay, you still need to pay current bill manually.

Then auto pay kicked in after the full bill cycle.

I didn't think that plan change would affect dropping auto pay...

I changed my plans in late June, and was not aware that I needed to re-do my auto payment plan. I set up auto payment with a credit card after the first double bill in late August. I suppose there was another full billing cycle before it kicked in, but the website does not show if I am now enrolled or not, making me assume I’m not.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I changed my plans in late June, and was not aware that I needed to re-do my auto payment plan. I set up auto payment with a credit card after the first double bill in late August. I suppose there was another full billing cycle before it kicked in, but the website does not show if I am now enrolled or not, making me assume I’m not.

In self serve does it give you the option to manage pre-authorized payments? Do you see in self serve in billing in the area where you download your pdf, a card with the word "manage" by it?

If so then the card is set up. If not then it is not