Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Authorizing another card holder

I want to pay my koodo bill with a card thats not under the name of the person who owns the account... how do i do that?
icon

Best answer by Camilo_A 23 April 2013, 23:33

Hi there Anisa... The information on the Koodo system has to macth with the information on the Credit Card (Last name, Postal code) If this information does not match, then the system will decline the payment... You may try to process that payment to see if it goes through, but if it is declined, you know now the reason why... There is also a way that you can register that Credit Card on the system, but only if the Last name and the Postal Code is the same as the account holder;s, if this is the case, get in contact with Customer Service and there is a form to fill out to do this... You may also try to pay through your bank at the branch, online or over the phone, also cheques are accepted, Western union is also an option...

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there Anisa... The information on the Koodo system has to macth with the information on the Credit Card (Last name, Postal code) If this information does not match, then the system will decline the payment... You may try to process that payment to see if it goes through, but if it is declined, you know now the reason why... There is also a way that you can register that Credit Card on the system, but only if the Last name and the Postal Code is the same as the account holder;s, if this is the case, get in contact with Customer Service and there is a form to fill out to do this... You may also try to pay through your bank at the branch, online or over the phone, also cheques are accepted, Western union is also an option...