Koodo Community
Solved

authorized payment

I authorized my payment through my credit card on Friday.   The check account amount went through immediately.  But as of today, Monday, my payment has not been put through my credit card account.  I thought credit card payments were processed right away.  Can you help?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi William, Did you get the email that says that Koodo has received your payment?
Mathieu wrote:

Hi William, Did you get the email that says that Koodo has received your payment?

No email was received from Koodo.
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Does self serve show that you still owe an ammount?
Mathieu wrote:

Yes, an amount is still showing as owed.
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Then your payment did not go through and you will need to do it again. 
Mathieu wrote:

I just called Koodo and did it over the phone.  Hopefully next month everything will go a lot better.
Mathieu wrote:

Thanks for your help Mathieu.
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

No problem, have a good afternoon!