Koodo Community
Solved

august bill

• 9 August 2019
  • 8 replies

I noticed a random $3 increase on my normal monthly rate that's been the same for about 4 years. Does anyone know why?

Tia
icon

Best answer by Dennis 9 August 2019, 20:16

I suppose I could have cmgotten a text but I promptly deleted it. I always thought the price of the plans were honoured and never increased, thus I was surprised. Can monthly rates change at the providers discretion?
Koodo was one of the last providers (of the big 3 and little 3) to do plan price changes. I think all they need to do is provide 30 days notice as long as you are not on a contract
View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Which plan do you have? Are you sure that you didn't get a text at some point about a rate increase? There's a couple plans that have gotten an increase.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Specifically the $40 500MB 500Min plan saw a $3 increase lately.
I suppose I could have cmgotten a text but I promptly deleted it. I always thought the price of the plans were honoured and never increased, thus I was surprised. Can monthly rates change at the providers discretion?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo was one of the last providers (of the big 3 and little 3) to do plan price changes. I think all they need to do is provide 30 days notice as long as you are not on a contract
Userlevel 3
Hi @Szhu123, Double check the details of your bill. It could be a call to the US or several minutes over your limit.
Thabks for the reminder. It was the base monthly rate that was increased
I experienced the exact same increase of $3 to my monthly rate, except mine started in July. I never delete my texts from Koodo and there was no notice of this increase given to me.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I experienced the exact same increase of $3 to my monthly rate, except mine started in July. I never delete my texts from Koodo and there was no notice of this increase given to me.
Check your ebills. Should be somewhere on that.