Koodo Community
Question

Assistance needed with a charge

• 24 September 2020
  • 6 replies

Hi!

Just nearly had a heart attack when I saw my minutes charges for the month. I had thought I had shock-free talk and data but it seems this only applies to data. I just was hoping to discuss this charge, and hopefully adjust my plan to reflect an increase in usage.

6 replies

Hi - just wondered if I could request a call-back here, would be much appreciated!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Unfortunately there is no such thing as Shock Free Talk (with any of the carriers).  There is only shock free data.

If you need more minutes you can add the $2 unlimited minutes add-on

https://www.koodomobile.com/add-ons

Okay - I'd still like to set up a call back as this will no longer be a sustainable plan and I'll need to switch carriers. That add-on sounds like it definitely would have been the solution in this case, $2 vs. $200 - frustrating for sure! Thank you for your assistance/information here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Okay - I'd still like to set up a call back as this will no longer be a sustainable plan and I'll need to switch carriers. That add-on sounds like it definitely would have been the solution in this case, $2 vs. $200 - frustrating for sure! Thank you for your assistance/information here.

You can switch your plan on self serve for free.  If you get koodo to change your plan over the phone, they will charge you $10 since you could have done it on your own in self serve

You can switch your plan on self serve for free.  If you get koodo to change your plan over the phone, they will charge you $10 since you could have done it on your own in self serve

Okay Dennis - do you know how I can speak to someone over the phone?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes you need to access the Koodo Assist here : https://koodo.ca.ada.support/chat/?language=en and request a callback.