Koodo Community

Community

Solved

As through I'm made of money

I paid through my bank account, forgetting that I had set up pre-authorized billing as well so I double paid. Now I have a nice credit. Rather than waiting for my plan to syphon those funds, I would rather use it to go towards my tab. Can this be done? I am not offering to double pay anyone else's bill by the way.

6 replies

Userlevel 4
The tab has no moentary value. As such, any credit balance on an account cannot be transferred to the tab.
Userlevel 2
You cannot make payments towards your tab, except when you cancel your plan before the tab balance reaches $0. There really is no incentive to pay your tab down early as 15% of your plan cost is deducted from your tab per billing cycle. Otherwise, once your tab is $0 or positive, you can get a 10% discount on your plan. You do not get a better bang for your buck if you pay your tab down early; you're just parting with your money earlier. (Your credit balance on your bill should be completely siphoned by the next billing cycle unless you vastly double-paid your bill)
Userlevel 1
Boy, Koodo could really make some nice additional coin if it let people pay their tab at will. It amazes me how people don't understand the idea of an interest-free loan that DECLINES TO $0!
Userlevel 7
Humberto Giambrone wrote:

Boy, Koodo could really make some nice additional coin if it let people pay their tab at will. It...

I'm quite surprised when people want to pay off their tabs (and theyre not cancelling). You're literally getting free money
Userlevel 4

Boy, Koodo could really make some nice additional coin if it let people pay their tab at will. It...

Who doesn't like free money? Then again...I have had customers tell me they didn't think a credit given to them was legit so they wanted the credits reversed. I appreciated the honesty but I was stunned at the requests lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Usually I find that people are asking to pay off the tab because they think that they can't upgrade until they do, for some reason (maybe because other providers require it?).