Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Another online bill?

So I signed up for another provider and they say that my plan is supposed to be cancelled for koodo automatically when my number is ported. I posted a question earlier about how my bill would come about and they told me my final bill will come in the mail. Just recently i got an online bill from koodo for the month of july or august.. what does this mean? my plan is supposed to be over.

7 replies

Userlevel 2
You also receive your final bill on your Self Serve account.
Myke wrote:

why am i receiving a bill for a month im not using?
Userlevel 2
Myke wrote:

You aren't. It's your final bill. You always receive a final bill. What does your bill say exactly?
Myke wrote:

its a normal bill i would receive any other month it says that its the bill for the month of july is ready. i quit koodo before july even started
Userlevel 2
Myke wrote:

Did you actually look at the bill or did you just read the alert that your bill is ready?
Myke wrote:

well the selfserve is down right now if thats what you mean but i read the email for my bill
Userlevel 2
Myke wrote:

Assuming the cancellation went through, you are going to receive your bill after the end date of your billing cycle. I'm going to assume that your billing cycle ends just after July. Since you received your alert, I can safely assume that your billing cycle ends on July 8th(it takes about 5 days for a bill to be ready for viewing). This is completely normal even for a cancellation. What I recommend is wait to review the actual bill before making any assumptions. Chances are, it's your final bill with the final balance(if there is one).