Koodo Community
Question

alleged unpaid balance

• 19 June 2019
  • 4 replies

Koodo,

I recently received an email from MetCredit regarding alleged outstanding monies on the account 28732084.

This is the first time I have been made aware of this possible issue since the account was closed in 2015.
In this time (over 4 years!) I have received no correspondence from Koodo mobile directly, which is seriously concerning.

I have tried phoning your customer service line to seek clarification on this matter to no avail, and when I left a number to receive a call back I never received one. I am unable to login to the self service portal because it doesn’t recognise my email- probably because I’ve not been a customer for such a long period of time.

Please can you confirm in writing whether there is any outstanding payments owing on this account?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thats weird. The callback number should be called. DId you enter the number you want to be called on, or the phone number associated with the account.

I would try the callback function 1 more time. If you use a cellphone, they typically text you around 5 mins prior to the callback so you get a heads up
I see. Know that we do not report accounts without prior notice as we are aware of the dissatisfaction it can lead to. Although we’d love to help you out with that, for privacy purposes, payment related support is limited here. We invite you to Chat with Koodo Assist here: http://Koodo.com/chat and you’ll be able to schedule a call back at a time that’s convenient for you, without having to wait on the line! Our colleagues from payment services department will be able to help you with more information.
File a complaint with CCTS online, they will immediately STOP Koodo from reporting and harassing you while they investigate, they worked for me when I had a problem.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Before doing that, he need to try and solve the problem with Koodo. He tried, but never spoke to anyone