Koodo Community

Community

Solved

ALL40 international calls

I purchased the ALL40 international plan for while I'm in New Zealand (there right now). I have two issues:
1. people cannot seem to call my number (it keeps telling them my phone is turned off, even though it's not and I have network connections)
2. Do the 50 anytime minutes include international calling, like from NZ back to Canada? Or is that an additional charge?

Thanks.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Jessie,

1. people cannot seem to call my number (it keeps telling them my phone is turned off, even though it's not and I have network connections)

Can you make calls?

2. Do the 50 anytime minutes include international calling, like from NZ back to Canada? Or is that an additional charge?

Yes it's included.
[quote=Robert]Hello Jessie,

1. people cannot seem to call my number (it keeps telling them my phone is t...

Great, Thanks! Yes, I can make calls. Maybe the person was dialing wrong (I was standing in front of him when he tried repeatedly to call my phone). It would be 001-587-xxx-xxxx to call my phone in NZ, correct?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Since it's just a Canadian number and they are in Canada, it should just be dial as normal.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Try +1-587-xxx-xxxx
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The minutes covers calling any number and not just in your current location and Canadian numbers.